1. Information we collect from you
We collect and process the following Data about you:
- Personal data (gender, first and last name, email address, address, country of residence, date of birth) that you have voluntarily submitted to us;
- Statistic and general information (the time and date of your visit; details of your visits to the Site (including traffic Data, location Data, weblogs and other communication Data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to a service we provide including without limitation the Newsletter subscription, requesting information from us or submitting comments. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Site; if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- When you access our Site, your computer's browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data on the use of our Site. This information may be used to help us to improve our Site and the services we offer.
- Mandatory information (principally first name, last name, address and email) must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in the data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to provide the services outlined above.
2. Purposes of the processing
We use your Data that we collect, exclusively, to:
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- compile statistical data on the use of our Site;
- send a newsletter, excluding any commercial solicitation;
- and notify you about changes to our service.
3. Data Security
TAPAUtv Sdn Bhd is committed to protecting the security of your Data. We use a variety of measures and procedures to protect your Data from unauthorized access and use, accidental or unlawful destruction, or accidental loss, and alteration. To this end, we have notably implemented technical measures such as firewalls and organizational measures such as a login/efficient password system, physical protection, etc.
4. Recipients of the data
The recipients of your Data are:
- any member of TAPAUtv Sdn Bhd which means, TAPAUtv’s Marketing Department and its appointed Advertising Agency.
- the companies that may assist TAPAUtv in the operation and/or exploitation of the Site,
We may also disclose your Data to third parties for following purposes:
- If you have given us your prior approval to share such information;
- If we need to share Data to provide any product or service you have requested;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If TAPAUtv or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your Data held by it may be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions of the Site, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of TAPAUtv Sdn Bhd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Links to other sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies regarding collection, use and disclosure of Information collected through those websites. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
6. Rights concerning the collected personal data
Pursuant to Part II Division 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, you have the right to access, modify, oppose to the use of your Data for legitimate reasons and ask for the deletion of your Data on the Site.
All such rights shall be exercised by electronic letter, together with a copy of a piece of identity, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to you within a reasonable period of time from your request, in compliance with applicable law.
We store your Data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing access to the Site and related services to you, or as permitted by applicable law.
8 Contact Us
You are informed that TAPAUtv uses the following cookies:
- “User-SessionID” cookies: they are used by the Site in order to:
- store information regarding to a form that has been filled by you on the Site
- allow your access to your restricted areas on the Site, through identifiers that you have previously submitted to TAPAUtv Sdn Bhd.
- “Strictly necessary cookies”: these cookies are essential in order to browse the website and use all of its features. Without these cookies, features will not have optimum functionality. These cookies are purely technical data and do not identify you personally.
- “Functionality cookies”: these cookies are used to make browsing easier. They store certain user preferences (language, username, country etc.).
- “Audience measurement cookies”: these cookies are used by the Site in order to set up anonymous statistics and traffic volumes. They enable us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us improve the way our Site works, for example by making sure users find what they need easily.
- “Targeting cookies”: these cookies enable to send you targeted advertisements based on your interests.
You are informed that you have, at all times, a right of access to your personal data in respect of cookies and, at all times, a right of opposition enabling you to accept or refuse the cookies.
At all times, you may manage, deactivate and authorize cookies by configuring your Internet browser.
You will find below all information relating to usage instructions depending on your Internet browser:
• For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
• For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
• For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
• For Firefox™:http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-p...
• For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
You may contact TAPAUtv by email at email@example.com in case of difficulty in exercising your right of accessing or opposition to cookies.
Please note that if you do not accept the cookies, your use of certain part of the Site (in particular, browsing on the Site and your user area) may not be carried out correctly, and we shall not be liable for any such issue.